CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Swimming with Cousin!

Avery and I went to Gigi's house today to swim with Caden. We had a blast! I have quite the little fishy on my hands. Avery loves the water; I can't wait until we get her in swim lessons!

They had so much fun swimming together! Avery LOVED her float!


Even Harley joined in on the fun!


She had so much fun playing in the waterfall!


"The best place to practice lifts is in the water!"


Water in your face is no fun!


Trying to convince Harley to come back in the water. Unfortunately Avery doesn't speak "dog" even though she tried very hard!

When she got bored with the pool we put her in the jumper with a foot tub under her so she could splash around. She had so much fun, but I think her little feet will be wrinkley until she is 13!


Cousin gave her a turtle squirt toy and it made the best chewy!

0 comments: