CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Can you tell me how...

...to get, how to get to Sesame Street? Yesterday morning as I was getting ready to run some errands I turned on the TV and started flipping through the channel guide. I saw that Sesame Street was on and figured I would turn it on just to see what Avery's reaction was. She normally doesn't pay any attention to the TV and just goes about her (very busy) business of crawling around and searching for things that the vacuum may have missed. This day was different though! She went from crawling around by me in the bathroom back into the bedroom. This was how I found her when I peeked around the corner.



Avery has also found the theme of Jeopardy to be dance-worthy. This evening when it came on Jim and I started humming the theme and she started rocking back and forth in true Avery fashion. As soon as we stopped she became very still. When we started again, off she went! It reminded me of one of those sound-activated dancing toys that everyone who was between the ages of 6 and 13 in the 80's had.

0 comments: