CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sharing is Caring!

I am sure in this case Jim wishes that I had kept it to myself! Somehow or another I ended up with a cold (how you can catch a cold without ever leaving the house is beyond me). Avery caught it, poor thing! I feel so bad for her since we can't give her anything to help but a humidifier and an inclined mattress! Well, she decided to be so sweet and share it with her daddy! It's a joyous time in our home with all of us snorting, sniffing, hacking and, my personal favorite, dripping (although the last is mostly describing Avery, who has developed an intense hatred of the booger-sucker and all things remotely shaped like it). Let's hope there is a cure for the common cold in the works, but until then I will continue to sing the glorious praises of the makers of Zicam, Sudafed and NyQuil! Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

On a not so snotty note, we met Frances and Jimmy for dinner at Outback on Friday night. Can you say "Yummy!" It was so good. We haven't been since before Avery was born, which is crazy to me, since it was on the weekly dinner rotation for quite some time prior to her arrival! Everyone was well entertained by our little bread eating machine. I know she enjoyed her time with her grandparents as much as they enjoyed their time with her! She got her first taste of a lemon, unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me. Her face was priceless, even for though it barely touched her tongue.

0 comments: