CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Come on Everybody! Let's Sweat!!!

So this morning, during Avery's nap I decided to stop thinking about working out and actually do it! So I joined my long lost friend, who was adorned in his best candy cane striped hooters shorts, white high top sneakers and red tank top; hair perfectly coiffed and smile beaming. You guessed it! My old pal Richard Simmons! And let me tell you...he kicked my butt! It was good times though; me, jumping around the family room flailing my arms and kicking my legs like a marionette controlled by a drunken puppet master!

If you want to enjoy some top entertainment the next show will be tomorrow at 11am. Tickets will be sold at the door. No video cameras or flash photography, please. Refreshments will be available for a nominal fee.

1 comments:

A. Dennette said...

Haha I love the mental image I have going on right now. I understand though because I've started doing aerobics (Exercise TV, who knew?!) and I feel like a fool, but it's fun!